Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Sweetest!

These boys are the sweetest. Monday morning I was bombarded with Valentine's cards the boys made me. What tender little hearts they have. Especially Big Brother B. He wished me to have a great time with Dylan and hoped it would be romantic! His card was accompanied by a drawing of me and Dylan on the couch watching Netflix. It's sooo us. We spend nearly half our week curled up on the couch with our Roku.

Big brother's A and C also gave me very thoughtful cards. I even got a special drawing and signature by Baby V.

In other exciting news . . . . . Big Brother A is officially a boyscout!!!! He has a new uniform, a huge wood-burned plaque, and was adorned with snakes at his Blue and Gold Ceremony dinner. Way to go A!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment