Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One Week Left . . . .

Yikes! Am I really ready for summer? The pool is already open. This is the kids' last week. All three are on swim team. Sweet!

When I was young, I swam too! Every summer from about 8 years old to 13 yrs. I really thought I hated it back then, but I miss it. I even have swimming dreams.

I'll tell you what I am ready for . . . the best tan I've had since I was about that age! My goal every summer is to get so dark, people aren't sure if I speak English. As an adult, I've never made it out enough to make that goal. But it's the beginning of June and I'm almost half way there!

Also, tonight I get to take Cam to his baseball game! I am really excited. (So many exclamation points!) I hope his dad doesn't try to be nice to me and work something out so I can go home on time. I wanna take him to the game and practice with my camera! I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment